See if you fit in any of these categories...
- People who write for pleasure.
- People who write for pain (and if you're a writer, you know what I mean!)
- Individuals who write to discover.
- Individuals who write to instruct or inform others.
- Professionals who are paid to write.
- Professionals who would *like* to be paid to write.
- Those for whom writing is a tiny part of your work.
- Those for whom writing is a huge part of your work.
The author, Meggin McIntosh (who is constantly writing, it seems) says, "I have shared these ideas with you in an accessible and readable format - and you will be more productive as soon as you begin to read and implement the ideas. Nearly every idea can
be put into practice immediately, which is what I want you to do!! There are nearly 70 ideas included and each one is explained in realistic, here's-what-to-do terms."
To purchase and download this 48-page full-color Get a Plan! Guide®,
just click the order button below. Once you check out through the secure shopping cart system, you will be redirected to a webpage where you can immediately download the PDF to begin
reading and making notes.
The mission of the Get a Plan! Guide® series is to give you the ideas and inspiration
to do your work easier, faster, and in a more focused fashion - so that you can
accomplish your goals more smoothly, i.e., peacefully, productively, and predictably.